TCA is now hiring professional staff to add to our great team!
Teaching Assistants (9 am -2 pm)
Aftercare Positions (2 pm- 6 pm)
The Teacher Assistant aids the Lead Teacher in providing a warm, nurturing, safe and loving preschool environment where self-concepts are enhanced, independence encouraged and individuality respected. The position is responsible for collaborating with the Lead Teacher in preparation of the weekly lesson plans, providing project material needs, and providing a children's (ages infant to five) program that meets the emotional, physical, intellectual and social needs of the child. Perform appropriate positive discipline as established by the Lead Teacher. Support classroom record keeping and program implementation. Act as a resource to parents.
• Support Trinity Christian Academy's vision, core values and commitment to inclusion.
• High school diploma or equivalent, advanced degree preferred.
• Completed 45 childcare training hours as required by the Florida Department of Children and Families.
• Demonstrated emotional intelligence and maturity.
• Ability to sufficiently manage crisis situations and use supervision constructively.
• Ability to recognize and report significant individual and group behavior.
• Complete required in-service training annually.
• Meet position occupational demands and fitness-for-duty requirements.
All applicants will not be considered without these requested items or qualifications.